Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013

Since I haven't been blogging long enough to have lots posts to collate from 2013, I thought I would have a flick through my iPhone photographs and share some of my eating, shopping and flying snapshots from 2013.  Hopefully, I can share them in real time in 2014!


1.  A simple little Valentine's mani  //  2.  Walking through Stockholm in faux fur  //  3.  A little birthday feast to share at work.
4, 5 & 6.  Harry, the cat, stalking my breakfast in bed (bacon sandwich!) and then realising she'd been caught! 
7.  Pencil skirt and Lulu Guinness clutch for a friend's birthday meal  //  8.  A view across the water in Stockholm  //  9.  A summery dress for a 1st birthday party. 


10.  Taking advantage of the very rare warm weather for a shopping trip  //  11.  A nice big hot dog during aforementioned shopping trip!  //  12.  Enjoying the view after a beautiful lunch at Sharrow Bay.
13, 14 & 15.  Robbie Williams live at the Etihad Arena - such an entertainer! 
16.  YSL Belle du Jour clutch - a little gift to myself  //  17.  A cute painting by an artist called Jack Knight, we bought this after attending his first exhibition and it now has pride of place in our hallway //  18.  Celebrating a 30th wedding anniversary with a trip to Lingfield Races.


19.  Louboutin and Chloe for a family barbecue  //  20.  Celebrating a local Krispy Kreme finally opening!  //  21.  A little ray of sunshine from Vuitton for a day in London.
22.  Afternoon tea at Armathwaite Hall  //  23.  A little trek afterwards in Louboutins  //  24.  Another day at the races - Haydock this time with work people. 
25.  Another rare sunny day in a New Look favourite  //  26.  A little pistachio Mulberry sale purchase, which turned out to be a perfect match for a macaroon  //  27.  Nautical stripes to celebrate the launch of a new boat. 


28.  Having a Marilyn moment with my skirt at Montjuic Fountains in Barcelona!  //  29.  The amazing architecture at La Sagrada Familia  //  30.  Soaking up some sunshine in between races at the F1 Grand Prix at the Circuit de Catalunya.
31.  A beautiful pair of Pigalles gifted from Hubs to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary  //  32.  Reliving my childhood at the Beatrix Potter Museum in Windermere  //  33.  A poor attempt at an entry for a Halloween cupcake competition to raise money for the NSPCC.
34, 35 & 36.  Russell Brand at Newcastle City Hall - such a funny show! 


37.  Our City's Christmas light switch on with some Jersey Boys songs  //  38.  A multi-functional outfit for a football match and tea with a Father-in-Law  //  39.  A loose stitch on my just-received Prada bag (sad times). 
40, 41 & 42.  The stormy trip to Loch Lomond and Cameron House that you can read about here and here
43.  Celebrating Christmas with a snowman jumper, complete with 3D carrot  //  44.  A replacement, perfect Prada  //  45.  Taking my beautiful Christmas present on it's first outing for some sale shopping. 

So, there we have it - my year summed up in 45 pictures!  I'm so very, very thankful for how fabulous this year has been and I'm looking forward to, hopefully, more of the same in the coming year. 

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families all the best for 2014 and a very happy new year!  Whatever you're doing to celebrate, I hope it's perfect. 

Aimee x





2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you and your family Aimee!!

    I loved reading through your year and seeing the pictures that accompanied - it was the perfect mix of fashion, travel, and eats. Harry is such a cutie pie and I can't believe how perfectly the macaroon matched the Mulberry. Glad you got the Prada exchanged and hubby has has such great taste, those CLs are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I've only just seen this comment! Thank you Jenny - I hope 2014 has got off to a great start for you and yours! :)

      Delete