Saturday 21 June 2014

Summertime Wishlist

Summer Wishlist





Since my previous wishlist proved successful (most of the items are now in my possession so it definitely focused the mind!) and as yesterday was officially the start of a new season, I figure now is as good a time as any to do another! 

So, working sort-of-clockwise:

Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight - Even though I've not been blogging myself recently I have been reading tonnes of beauty and fashion blogs and this little highlighter keeps popping up everywhere!  I don't have any semblance of naturally defined cheekbones so I'm looking forward to trying this out. 

Chan Luu Silk and Cashmere Scarf - It's officially summer and I'm lusting over a scarf but, in my defence, these are pretty special scarves!  I first saw these scarves in a video on Wendy's Lookbook and have read nothing but good things since.  Soft, silky, huge and warm - I will be snuggling up in one of these this autumn/winter! [Currently on sale at The Outnet!]

Utility Jacket - Again, this is probably planning ahead a little too much but I'm thinking a utility jacket for those end of summer/autumn days will be perfect.  I think it'll look cute over dresses and tights or with jeans. 

T-Shirt Maxi Dress - I actually already have a navy version from Dorothy Perkins and I've been pretty much living in it every weekend since I bought it, so I want to add another in a neutral colour - I'm thinking khaki, to match my new bag (there'll be a post on this soon!). 

Dainty Gold Bar Necklace -  There's not much I need to say to justify this gorgeous necklace - the perfect lightweight accessory to add a little bit of glam to those plain maxi dresses I want to keep wearing! 

Dior Addict Lip Glow - I often find myself wishing for a lip balm or lipstick that just enhances my natural colour and, apparently, this magic little stick will do just that! However, at £23.50 for, what is effectively, 'just a lip balm' it's a little pricey, so I'm planning to pick one up at duty free before our holiday in September.  The 20% discount will make it a little more justifiable! 

Asda G21 Lace Kimono - I love George at Asda for clothes.  I've found the quality to be great and they often have on trend pieces at a great price.  I spied this kimono while I was out picking up some cough medicine for my boss (the glam life of a PA!) and would have snapped it up there and then but they didn't have my size.  Thank goodness for web shopping! 

Black Gladiator Sandals - Doesn't have to be these particular ones but I need a comfy pair of black sandals for 'mooch' days.  Ones that don't make my legs look stubby emphasise the real-life stubbiness of my legs, if such a wonder-product exists! 

Estée Lauder Doublewear Foundation - I've had a couple of samples to work through over the past week and have been completely impressed with everything about this product.  I will be purchasing this as soon as my current foundation runs out. 

Mulberry Glossy Goat Keyring - At £70 this is an indulgent purchase I don't know if I can justify, given that it will be bashed around in my bag for most of my life but my trusty keyring, purchased in Paris, smashed to pieces when I dropped my keys the other day, so some sort of new keyring is needed.  I've found this similar looking one from Aspinal of London at a much more bashed-about-in-bag-worthy price of £20, so I think this will be the option for me! 

So, there we have it... A few purchases I'd like to get my hands on over the next few months. 

Is there anything I've missed that is a must-have?? 

Aimee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment